Monday 6 January 2014

' The new kid '

hey guys :)x

so most of you know I'm moving… new house, new school, new friends, new life!
we moving tomorrow as in taking all our stuff to the flat yes a flat!! we gonna be living in a flat for a few months until we've found the right house for us ..

and of course leaving all my friends is heart breaking because some of the friends i have here I've known all my life!
and yes I'm pretty nervous for my new school i mean who wouldn't be right!? the most thing I'm worried about is making new friends.. i mean what are people gonna think of me? but then again i think to myself and this is for anyone thats about to move or someone who has moved a lot.. there are friends everywhere! theres no such thing as not fitting in because each and every school theres those really nice kids that you'll get a long with easily!
You just have to be yourself be nice to everyone don't be negative about anything ask people questions look for people you have things in common with and you'll have a lot to talk about but if other people don't like the same things as you it doesn't matter because you can just learn new things from new people!
Make the best of it ..

i hope you all have an amazing year ahead! Lets make 2014 one of the best years!

so this is me .. the blogger on the move ;) ill blog when i can again love you my viewers!!

- the girl on the move x

No comments:

Post a Comment